To guarantee a pleasant stay in one of our apartments for you, your neighbours, please review the ‘House Rules’ below:
1. Treat the apartment as if it were your own and keep in mind that you have neighbours.
2. The apartment is a regular home not an after hours club, so no parties, no drugs, no loud music/TV, etc. Police will fine when complaints are made after 23:00 (11pm) or before 09:00 (9am).
3. It is prohibited to use outside areas such as roof decks, terraces, gardens, patios or balconies after 23:00 (11pm) or before 09:00 (9am).
4. At time of departure: make sure the apartment is tidy, the dishes are done, the garbage is bagged and the oven, hob and fridge/freezer are clean.
5. Smoking of any kind is not allowed in any of our properties, Perfect Visit will issue a fine up to 300 EUR if this rule is not followed resulting in a triggering of the fire alarm.
6. Drugs are not allowed in any of our properties.
7. Pets are not allowed in any of our properties.
8. All keys must be returned upon departure. Failure to do so will incur a replacement fee of € 200 per set of keys.
9. Locked out charge is EUR 50 and will be deducted from the security deposit, unless stated otherwise by the management.
10. Guests must immediately inform Perfect Visit BV of all defects in the apartment and damages that occur in the apartment. If Perfect Visit is not informed of defects, Perfect Visit cannot be held liable for resulting damage to personal items.
11. Each apartment has a maximum occupancy which is indicated in its description. Exceptions to this maximum cannot be made without the explicit consent of Perfect Visit management.
12. Perfect Visit reserves the right to vacate you from the apartment immediately and without refund if these House Rules are broken.